BKCruizers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome newbie pirata racing.

+18
bugdust
E T
massIVe 79 vert
southeastvw
stinky pinky
sploval53
yellow73
Tanbug
Fifty - Five
Mohawk
Candice
WALKER
Cave Man
overspray
TURBO
Mountain Power House
VOLKSWAGENUT
mrclean
22 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 Empty Re: welcome newbie pirata racing.

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Fri 26 Dec 2008, 4:50 pm

Mohawk wrote:OOOOOh I like it. It's so fun every time a newbie or a jack ass comes to the forum and start this threads. I want more of it cheers

There will be more.........The world has endless supply of idiots.
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2008, 6:06 pm

mr.clean you dont have a turbo becuz you dont got deep pockets they dont sale turbos at walmart .my boy danny would race you or your boy rob with the rail [THE GAY ONE] as soon as you want day and time .if your scared he will turn down the boost ,so wats the excuse now.i see that you bk guys mean burger king guys FRENCH FRIED makers? a real tuf guys on the key board so dont reply to this msg if you cant race danny go fast. no excuses lets see who make real HP. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 835109

Back to top Go down

Post  Fifty - Five Fri 26 Dec 2008, 7:17 pm

pics or shut up welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232
Fifty - Five
Fifty - Five
super tender

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Fri 26 Dec 2008, 7:35 pm

Fifty - Five wrote:pics or shut up welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232
x2 pics dillrodd....... You dont happen to have a 85 pink blazer do you. Laughing Laughing
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  TURBO Fri 26 Dec 2008, 7:37 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:mr.clean you dont have a turbo becuz you dont got deep pockets they dont sale turbos at walmart .my boy danny would race you or your boy rob with the rail [THE GAY ONE] as soon as you want day and time .if your scared he will turn down the boost ,so wats the excuse now.i see that you bk guys mean burger king guys FRENCH FRIED makers? a real tuf guys on the key board so dont reply to this msg if you cant race danny go fast. no excuses lets see who make real HP. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 835109

I will race his ASS anytime he wants to and he can turn his boost up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil But who is danny......... were is your car I want to race you. Danny is not running his DISK SUCKER like you welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 191873 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 191873
TURBO
TURBO
MR hub caps

Back to top Go down

Post  Fifty - Five Fri 26 Dec 2008, 7:48 pm

He cant get a clear pic cause his hands are still shakin from that stuper beetle shimmy.
Fifty - Five
Fifty - Five
super tender

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Fri 26 Dec 2008, 8:29 pm

popcorn1
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:06 pm

TURBO wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:mr.clean you dont have a turbo becuz you dont got deep pockets they dont sale turbos at walmart .my boy danny would race you or your boy rob with the rail [THE GAY ONE] as soon as you want day and time .if your scared he will turn down the boost ,so wats the excuse now.i see that you bk guys mean burger king guys FRENCH FRIED makers? a real tuf guys on the key board so dont reply to this msg if you cant race danny go fast. no excuses lets see who make real HP. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 835109

I will race his ASS anytime he wants to and he can turn his boost up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil But who is danny......... were is your car I want to race you. Danny is not running his DISK SUCKER like you welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 191873 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 191873
d$#% head you are the type im talking about can you read just day and time and place and stop running your key board. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232 whos danny ask mr.clean

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:09 pm

i don't have a turbo cause i don't suck and blow. on the other hand if your not to much of a P U S S Y you know where the party is tomorrow and we can set this up over a couple of beers. but i understand if your to busy swinging from danny go fast nut's.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:10 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
TURBO wrote:

d$#% head you are the type im talking about can you read just day and time and place and stop running your key board. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232 whos danny ask mr.clean

don't know no danny so called bad ass. so LD off.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:14 pm

mrclean wrote:

i don't have a turbo cause i don't suck and blow. on the other hand if your not to much of a P U S S Y you know where the party is tomorrow and we can set this up over a couple of beers. but i understand if your to busy swinging from danny go fast nut's.
im not going to waste time place and time ,and will talk about dannys nuts then.

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:20 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
mrclean wrote:

im not going to waste time place and time ,and will talk about dannys nuts then.

you must be to much of a B I T C H. offer you over for a beer and a chat and you won't come what a fucking p u s s y. looks like you are the key board comando. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:23 pm

mrclean wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:
mrclean wrote:

you must be to much of a B I T C H. offer you over for a beer and a chat and you won't come what a fucking p u s s y. looks like you are the key board comando. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232
d a t e and TIME

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:27 pm

i told you dumb mexican.tomarrow
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:30 pm

mrclean wrote:i told you dumb mexican.tomarrow
AT THE TRACK U DUMB RED NECK

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:45 pm

Hes all over you nuts Bill.Think you could get some pics, we all would love to see his bad turbo car he keeps gabbering about........ Suspect Sure your not from alabama pirate boy?
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountain Power House Fri 26 Dec 2008, 9:55 pm

Better watch it, Bill... Next thing you know you'll be tagged a "racist" for making comments like that here on the BK forums...
Mountain Power House
Mountain Power House

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Fri 26 Dec 2008, 10:03 pm

Mountain Power House wrote:

Better watch it, Bill... Next thing you know you'll be tagged a "racist" for making comments like that here on the BK forums...

F U C K it jake who cares.

Last edited by mrclean on Fri 26 Dec 2008, 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Fri 26 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

Laughing Laughing
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountain Power House Fri 26 Dec 2008, 10:50 pm

mrclean wrote:

F U C K it jake who cares.

I damn sure don't.. Just don't wanna see you end up red tagged like I was for fucking around last year..
Mountain Power House
Mountain Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanbug Fri 26 Dec 2008, 11:20 pm

Kwanzaa to Billy and your new buddy.
Tanbug
Tanbug
Hip to the hop you dont stop

http://tanbugwerks.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TURBO Fri 26 Dec 2008, 11:27 pm

I will race his ASS anytime he wants to and he can turn his boost up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil But who is danny......... were is your car I want to race you. Danny is not running his DISK SUCKER like you welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 191873 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 191873[/quote]d$#% head you are the type im talking about can you read just day and time and place and stop running your key board. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232 whos danny ask mr.clean[/quote]

March 8 at Silver Dollar raceway Twisted Evil Twisted Evil And bring your deep pockets because I have deep pockets to welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 659232
TURBO
TURBO
MR hub caps

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountain Power House Fri 26 Dec 2008, 11:52 pm

This is good! Hopefully this year we'll see people scattering shit all over the track.
Mountain Power House
Mountain Power House

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Sat 27 Dec 2008, 11:28 am

I think Turbo put it right. Bring your (to crappy to post a picture car) to Dyno Day . We will see how much power you got. Then if you have the nerve and want to race then its off to Silver Dollar , pretty sure there are a few guys that will race you there. Dont worry we got guys with baby motors too . That way if your mouth ran over your action then you can race a baby motor. Make sure you check out the rules on the raceing that way there is no excuses. Pretty sure most are in the street challenge. Dont worry pretty sure all of us will be there. Twisted Evil There is your PLACE and TIME to do all the racing and trash talking you want ........ Smile
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sat 27 Dec 2008, 12:36 pm

Taco move to FL. ???? scratch

And Remember...Real HP is not bolting on a turdblow.....and Real cars are not Fat chicks.. unless you and Danny are "really" good friends.... welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 3 285891
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next