BKCruizers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

welcome newbie pirata racing.

+18
bugdust
E T
massIVe 79 vert
southeastvw
stinky pinky
sploval53
yellow73
Tanbug
Fifty - Five
Mohawk
Candice
WALKER
Cave Man
overspray
TURBO
Mountain Power House
VOLKSWAGENUT
mrclean
22 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 Empty Re: welcome newbie pirata racing.

Post  Guest Sat 27 Dec 2008, 1:46 pm

TURBO wrote:I will race his ASS anytime he wants to and he can turn his boost up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil But who is danny......... were is your car I want to race you. Danny is not running his DISK SUCKER like you welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 191873 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 191873
d$#% head you are the type im talking about can you read just day and time and place and stop running your key board. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 659232 whos danny ask mr.clean[/quote]

TURBO dumass you are taking to danny all this time why wait to march when we can go to PBIR moroso next week.Dont forget your deep pockeds and your pantiliners.U will need them, oversray this is danny you want to play with the the big boys get a real vw {BITCH} scratch

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sat 27 Dec 2008, 2:49 pm

Pirata are you really that bored??? Do you not have a life??? :( :( :(
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sat 27 Dec 2008, 3:34 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
TURBO wrote:I will race his ASS anytime he wants to and he can turn his boost up Twisted Evil Twisted Evil But who is danny......... were is your car I want to race you. Danny is not running his DISK SUCKER like you welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 191873 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 191873
d$#% head you are the type im talking about can you read just day and time and place and stop running your key board. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 659232 whos danny ask mr.clean

TURBO dumass you are taking to danny all this time why wait to march when we can go to PBIR moroso next week.Dont forget your deep pockeds and your pantiliners.U will need them, oversray this is danny you want to play with the the big boys get a real vw {BITCH} scratch[/quote]

I thought you were D i c k ! If you knew how to fill out your profile we would have known this.... So D i c k if a stuper is a real car...I'll keep what I have....
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:12 pm

Even Bob posted pics of his car. popcorn1
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:26 pm

BoB had a real car !!!!!!!! cheers
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Sat 27 Dec 2008, 6:37 pm

overspray wrote:BoB had a real car !!!!!!!! cheers
Does he?
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sat 27 Dec 2008, 9:30 pm

I said had lol! ... or his friends had some really kool cars they loaned him....
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Mountain Power House Sun 28 Dec 2008, 12:02 am

Some Stupers exceed the expectations of most everyone......

But something tells me that a 1641 with a set of Kadrons would smoke Pirata's ass.... No need for technological advancement, or deep pockets.

Last edited by Mountain Power House on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Mountain Power House
Mountain Power House

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Tanbug Sun 28 Dec 2008, 12:17 am

Very nice. welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 664353
Tanbug
Tanbug
Hip to the hop you dont stop

http://tanbugwerks.spaces.live.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Sun 28 Dec 2008, 1:25 am

PIRATA RACING wrote: why wait to march when we can go to PBIR moroso next week.

Let me translate for you guys............. I am scared to come to dyno day & silver dollar.
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sun 28 Dec 2008, 11:23 am

Looks like his racing days are over... found his car on the Samba for Sale.....

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=607655
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2008, 3:07 pm

overspray wrote:Looks like his racing days are over... found his car on the Samba for Sale.....

http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=607655
OVERSPRAY thats a good one I give u credit cheers

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2008, 3:39 pm

mr.clean thats patheict you clam you won the dyno day when the silver car won but they gave it to you because you stared crying i guess they know you well in Gorgia too . :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( BKC BOYS

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2008, 4:35 pm

well well well every body knows that you talk shit big bad bill now your on my time lets go drag racing bring that four eyed fag with you B%$@$ cant build tannys i know he cant build motors tell rob to show up to. tied of all your shit talking and that little chump over spray make sure he shows up its time to gammmmmmm tell me time and date plus i dont care about dyno day i know what my car makes do you. by the way JBbugs sucks that why i give street sand and toys my money B#$%@ . If you feal foggy jump B%$#$ you know who to ask {damian} . or come see me if not stop talking shit . GO FAST!!

Last edited by PIRATA RACING on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2008, 4:40 pm

TURBO GIRL WERE ARE THE BERGER KING GIRLS my boy GO FAST ,iS READY TO GO RIGTH NOW F#$@ MARCH NOWWWWWWWWWW LOVE PIRATA RACING welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 BITCHESSSSSSS

Last edited by PIRATA RACING on Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohawk Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:14 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:WERE ARE THE BERGER KING GIRLS my boy GO FAST ,iS READY TO GO RIGTH NOW F#$@ MARCH NOWWWWWWWWWW LOVE PIRATA RACING welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 BITCHESSSSSSS

I don't have a clue who you are, but a big mouth do you have. Come on and show me your car now instead of all bull shit you are talking! pics or shut up welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 285891
Mohawk
Mohawk

http://mohawk-vw.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2008, 5:32 pm

Mohawk wrote:
PIRATA RACING wrote:WERE ARE THE BERGER KING GIRLS my boy GO FAST ,iS READY TO GO RIGTH NOW F#$@ MARCH NOWWWWWWWWWW LOVE PIRATA RACING welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 442607 BITCHESSSSSSS

I don't have a clue who you are, but a big mouth do you have. Come on and show me your car now instead of all bull shit you are talking! pics or shut up welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 285891
popcorn1 LISTEN here bonehead mind ur buiness stay on the other side of the world

Back to top Go down

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Sun 28 Dec 2008, 6:01 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:d$#% head you are the type im talking about can you read just day and time and place and stop running your key board.

PIRATA RACING wrote: i dont care about dyno day i know what my car makes do you. !!

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Post  Mohawk Sun 28 Dec 2008, 6:19 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:
Mohawk wrote:

popcorn1 LISTEN here bonehead mind ur buiness stay on the other side of the world

I guess you have never bin away very far from your home with your shifting if you have any. As I said before you just talk a lot of bullshit welcome newbie pirata racing. - Page 4 285891
Just wait I will soon come over. Even if I live on the other side of the big sea do I have the guts and balls to get to the Dyno Day. It would be nice to see you at the Dyno Day if you dare to come up the with your car and show what "POWER FULL" engine you have.
Mohawk
Mohawk

http://mohawk-vw.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sun 28 Dec 2008, 7:10 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote: tied of all your shit talking and that little chump over spray make sure he shows up
i dont care about dyno day i know what my car makes do you. by the way JBbugs sucks

I'll be there ! popcorn1 You must have plenty of friends south of the border...cause your not making any in the southeast !
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun 28 Dec 2008, 7:43 pm

overspray Please learn to speak real smack ur killing me,please Crying or Very sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Candice Sun 28 Dec 2008, 8:44 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:overspray Please learn to speak real smack ur killing me,please Crying or Very sad

Well, why don't you learn how to type and make sense about what you're saying....... E N G L I S H.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Candice
Candice

Back to top Go down

Post  TURBO Sun 28 Dec 2008, 8:54 pm

You are still running your D I C K SUCKER we give you a date and time Twisted Evil Twisted Evil quit bing a P U S S Y and show up. But if i was trying to race my wifes car I would not show up either. I sorry I did not mean wife i met your boyfriend becaues you must be gay there is not a woman that would have you Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
TURBO
TURBO
MR hub caps

Back to top Go down

Post  overspray Sun 28 Dec 2008, 9:46 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:overspray Please learn to speak real smack ur killing me,please Crying or Very sad

That wasn't smack..... dumbass
overspray
overspray
Papa bear

Back to top Go down

Post  mrclean Sun 28 Dec 2008, 10:06 pm

PIRATA RACING wrote:mr.clean thats patheict you clam you won the dyno day when the silver car won but they gave it to you because you stared crying i guess they know you well in Gorgia too . :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( BKC BOYS

you have no idea what you are talking about do you.
mrclean
mrclean
2nd highest HP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next