BKCruizers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11

3 posters

Go down

Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11 Empty Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11

Post  Mountain Power House Sun 23 Jan 2011, 7:50 pm

I hope to see all of you here at our first annual event that I hope will continue for years to come.

Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11 WebAARRI2011

This week we will have the website open for pre-registrations for the show and dyno challenge, feel free to pay with paypal and of course we prefer pre-registrations. We'd like to have the show car field completely filled with pre-registrations.

We'll have the Aircooled Technology Dyno-Jet chassis dyno fired up where we'll be putting power to the rollers with a couple of exhibition runs from Aircooled Technology vehicles. You can dyno your own aircooled VW or Porsche and get a free entry into the show for only 20.00. You may just be able to see an aircooled VW produce more than 500HP on the chassis dyno! I'll be offering 250.00 to the owner of the vehicle that makes the most HP per liter of displacement on the chassis dyno!

The event will also include a swapmeet, so bring out all your old VW and Porsche parts. I'll have my own version of a sidewalk sale with both new and used parts included. A 20.00 bill will buy you a swapmeet spot for sales of your used parts.

The entire Aircooled Technology, threee building complex will have all the doors opened up for all to tour. This includes our engine research areas and assembly areas. This is something that happens very rarely and has not occurred in a complete fashion since the Hippie Days Road Rally of 2001.

We'll have plenty or North Georgia BBQ on hand and some things on the menu won't be what you normally find at VW shows :-)

One of the things we became known for in the late 90s was the ability to create awesome, fire filled and explosive engine blows for events all across the SE USA. For this event we have a really special engine to blow for charity with all the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project. Its been several years since I created an engine for sacrifice, you don't want to miss this!

Some things to note:
- Show car entry is limited to 75 vehicles
- The Chassis Dyno Challenge is limited to 20 entrants
- All new parts vendors must call for information and pricing.
- If you have a large trailer, please call us for details about parking
- No watercooled VWs or Porsches will be allowed into the show grounds, this is an all air-cooled event

This event will be the perfect conclusion of the "RAT Reunion Invitational Weekend" where our customers from all over the world, who have purchased engines from us will travel to the place where their engine was developed, assembled and tested. All events held here on Saturday June 4th will be for our RAT family, by invitation while all of Sunday's events are open to the general public.

Its been twenty years since the first Raby Performance Engine was produced here at Aircooled Heaven, come share with us in the festivites to celebrate this.

We look forward to seeing you here at Aircooled Heaven on Sunday, June 5th, 2011. Feel free to ask your questions via email at info@aircooledtechnology.com here on this thread or on the thread I have started on our online community at
http://forums.aircooledtechnology.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=4388

All the details can be found here on the main Aircooled Technology Website- [url]Raby's Aircooled Assaulthttp://www.aircooledtechnology.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93:rat-reunion-and-aircooled-invasion&catid=3
Mountain Power House
Mountain Power House

http://www.aircooledtechnology.com

Back to top Go down

Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11 Empty Re: Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11

Post  VOLKSWAGENUT Sun 06 Feb 2011, 3:38 pm

Looking forward to this Jake.
VOLKSWAGENUT
VOLKSWAGENUT
I ruined the club

Back to top Go down

Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11 Empty Re: Aircooled Invasion Dyno Challenge/ Show/ Swapmeet 6.5.11

Post  southeastvw Mon 07 Feb 2011, 8:07 pm

We plan to be there!
southeastvw
southeastvw

http://www.kandlmotorsports.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down